Monday, June 14, 2010

Watermelon, Beachball

Hello this is Sunshine here, reporting to you while laughing hysterically.

I swear I cannot make these things up, first of all

I was having a nice little chat with my mom when she commented on something that I found more than worthy of sharing on this here blog. She said, "You flailed from birth". I know, not funny yet...it gets better I assure you. While she is describing how I flailed the day I was born... she proceeds to act out my flailing in the most hysterical manner. Cue sound effects. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, waaaaah, weeeeeeh, weeeeeh" as she literally flails around to prove her point. So I am already laughing at this. THEN, she informs me that I kicked her while inside the womb. "Watermelon, beachball, Watermelon, beachball".

So, you see, I am now certain I have been a spaz since the day I was born. Even before that, actually. Oh...and apparently its on video.

What a great thing to find out about yourself hahahaha.

Love,
Spazshine

0 comments:

Post a Comment