Sunday, June 13, 2010

So We Have Established,

that I, the sun, need to follow the frog around for all of eternity to capture the racetrack that is her brian, I mean life, she has a smutty life though...sometimes way too smutty for me. But you would probably like that... you like smut too don't ya? Shame on you! Anyways, I am much too boring alone. She gives me things to talk about. If I knew her in real life I would be hiding in the corner 24/7. I virtually hide in the corner most days while talking to her. But that is the usual routine. And it somehow works. Oh look, her last comment reads "ok i need to finish this fic i was reading :) brb"

I rest my case.

Edited to add another:

"ok still reading smut XD lmao brb"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BWWWWAaaahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahhah yeah...you caught me.......LICK!

Anonymous said...

yeah....she's always got the smut on the brain...but hell, who doesn't if they are following an EPIC Adam around???? HUH? HUH?
LMAO!

Post a Comment