Monday, June 14, 2010

If I Had You video premieres today, June 14th! :)


Hai, The Frog hurr. :) So, the If I Had You video premieres today. Pretty epic. Also, I just wanted an excuse to post this picture of Adam on our blog, because let's face it...he looks DAMN good in those pants. UNF

I mean seriously, there should be some sort of law that says Adam has to wear THOSE pants all day, everyday. Damn.

So, here I go again, intending to write a post about something "normal" and going off on a tangent about Adam and his assets again. But come on poeple, if you say you're NOT looking at all THAT then you were born without eyes. :)

I rest my case.

I will leave you with this epic quote, from If I Had You, sung by our beautiful love warrior, Adam Mitchel Lambert: "...and i'm workin' my STRUT by I know IT DON'T MATTER, all we need in this world is some LOVE."

It's all about the LOVE, poeple....oh, and that glamaconda Adam is packin' in those jeans.

Lahve,
The Frog

0 comments:

Post a Comment