Sunday, June 6, 2010

~Burrito songs

Hello world, The Frog hurr. :)

In honor of Sunshine's taco songs (see below) I have been inspired to write my own post dedicated to Adam and his ~burrito. Yes, I said his ~burrito. Get your mind out of the gutter pervs, i'm talking about Mexican food....I think. :) We all know Tommy loves ~burritos....I mean, who doesn't really? Nothing beats a good ~burrito after a long night of fighting over who gets the last taco.

*ahem*

-Burrito (Fever)-

There it goes, my burrito heats up so slow,
Sexual bur-ri-to,
Yeah I know we both know it tastes so fine,
So could you add some chives? Yeah, chives.
We'll eat them at the bar, we'll eat them in the car
We'll eat them everywhere sometimes
Could you add some chives? Could you add some chives?
Could you add some chiiiiiives?
Oh baby burritos on
But your salsa's not home
I'm sick of eatin' this alone
My burrito-rrito, yeah!
My one burrito
I wanna eat you alone
Add some salsa, salsa, yeah!


-Burritowalker-

I saw a burrito or two
Sittin' in an empty hallway
I saw some salsa there, too
And I couldn't walk away
They looked so yummy my friend
Loaded with with everything
I taste it all, I taste it all
The beef, again
Inside this burrito's goin' down
There's not a napkin with me
Scream at the stain but no one
Is readin' my lips
It's like they can't even hear
Me screamin' for a wet nap
I've got a stain, I've got a stain
After the way you fed me
I can't eat this all down
I keep chompin' into burritos
That I can't keep down
I said, I just eat this all down
With my salsa stained shirts
Because of you, i'm a burritowalker

----------------

That's all for now, stay tuned for more. :) *ribbit*

Lahve,
Froggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment