Friday, June 25, 2010

So I Guess I'm Supposed To Post Something Normal Now...And Innocent

Hm...

Well I was practicing my drawing skills (or lack there of) on Adam today...and I became very frustrated when I soon noticed his eyes were starting to look alien-ish. And not in a good way. I then noticed that his body was not proportioned right, and he began to resemble a bobblehead doll, instead of the precious singer I love with his cute little buzz cut on the side. So i erased his head. Yes, I erased his head.The top part. And tried to fix his hair. And then I tired to fix his hand because it was too small. And well... what I WILL say is that Adam Lambert does not have a face right now...just some nice little smexy eyebrows...messed up hair and a bobblehead-ish type figure goin' on. Needless to say... i'm holding off until tomorrow to make another attempt at that one.

Love,
Pathetic Sunshine and her pencil drawing o.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment