Saturday, June 5, 2010

Holy glittershit...I don't think I am breathing...

Sunshine here:)

Ummmm. Where do i start? Am i breathing? Lets start there. Yes... yes i am. Okay...well that's good. I am sooooo jealous of every living thing within a 20 mile radius of
Wilkes Barre, PA last night. Adam was there, and wow, did he make his presence known. Froggy already summarized most of it...so I won't go into too much detail. But I will mention a few things because my heart will burst open like a pinata if I don't describe this epicness to the best of my ability...

I AM FIGURATIVELY DEAD. I FIGURATIVELY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO LIVE FOR, BECAUSE I FIGURATIVELY JUST DIED after little tiny marshin poeple came down and abducted my brain and planted rhinestone-like gems and little fairys, and smoke, and sparkles into my skull so I may be forever happy on the other side. Also, Aftermath was surprisingly my favorite song last night...it was so beautiful and haunting and I just loved that little bugger of a song. Get in mah heart, nao XD I want to keep you Adam Lambert and all your little fairy employees who successfully invaded my organs (brain and heart). I love that Adam loves his dancers... I'm loving them more and more...especially Sasha she's super sweet :D Monte shredded guitar...the whole band was amazing...but that is to be expected because the are not worldly either :) Tommy's back bend into Adam's stomach is to be remembered...bahahaha. Yes... you remember that. And that whole Voodoo intro with the wolf and the vocals of a seductive Arabian prince or something ... I promise you I will be watching that many times over. Soaked and all those beauties had me glued to my screen this morning...I don't know how that man gently climbs inside my heart and then punches through it all in one hour. And finally...

IIHY was a great way to end the carpet ride. I approve. :)

'Till next time,
Sunshine

0 comments:

Post a Comment